• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish house decison

Fish On

Question

4 answers to this question

My son has the 6800, I have a Voyegeur three man. I like the 6800 because of the solid floor. The down side of the house is that it has no sled to carry the goodies. It sets up quick, door on both sides. I don't know if the perfect house has been built yet. We fastened 3 milk crates on our ATV and buckets, Vexi's sit in there very nice. If you're going slow the auger will stay on the top of the 6800 along with the propane tank. Just my thoughts, Bill

actually i messed up on the frabill one its called the speed shak XL the clam 6800 goes 6x8 I already own the fish trap pro and a clam junior (4X6) im just looking at something bigger for when i take more people along

I looked at the clam 6800 down at the ice show. Plenty of room inside (6' x 10' right?) But it looks to be kind of a bear folded up. I found my choice to be the clam 1060 which I picked up last weekend. When folded, it easily fits into my cherokee and since I pull er out there myself, it's small enough to handle. It is 6' X 10' when set up with the angled wall design. I also like the fact that I can bring those 2 angled walls in when not needed to square it off to about 6' x 6'. I also built a light wooden frame to sit on top of the sled to keep gear from sliding off. I've used it twice so far and love it.