Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyberfish

is there any way to run a coleman focus heater with a 10 lber?

4 posts in this topic

I am sick of dealing with all the 1 lbers and my focus10 uses em up way too fast.

Cyb

Yes you can use the larger tanks with the focus heaters.You will have to buy the hose adapter that conects the tanks to the heaters that use the disposable tanks.Check out Gander Mountain,Fleet Farm, or any store that has the accesories for the heaters.
I had a friend make me a 12 footer a number of years ago, now I keep the tank out side and run the hose through the bottom of door and hook it to the heaters.You may need to cut a small arch to clear the hse if you want the heater to sit flat on the floor,I just added a small 1x6 cut to fit snug inside the heater base with a notch for the hose.It clears the hose enough to sit flat.
Benny

Cyber

I've got a Focus 5, and "Yup" - what Benny said. My heater has "feet" on the bottom of the casing, which allow the hose to pass under w/o interferance.

I got my hose at a propane gas dealer.

UG