• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Running up the score

pike doctor

I am so sick of hearing these cry babies in the national media gripe, whine and complain that the vikings ran up the score on the little girls. They all picked them cowboys to win, and now when they get their [PoorWordUsage] kicked they want to FemaleDog at us for playing a near perfect game. If they didnt want us to score 30+ points they had 60 minutes to stop us.

I dont hear any of them whine that the taints ran it up on the cardinals. They didnt need to have their starters in during the fourth quarter. Grow up cry babies. Its not a sixth grade powderpuff football game. These guys are getting paid for 60 mins.

I concur. There are tons of games that end up more lopsided than this. Maybe the should write a manual of when is the proper time to lay down and quit (sarcastic)

Maybe they should tell Olympic athletes its unsportsmanlike to win by over a second in track, skating, skiing, swimming, etc. (also sarcastic, sorry, I'm full of it)

Pro athletes get paid to do there job and as a defense it was there job to stop the vikings and they failed. There is no reason for the Cowboys whineing they couldn't stop them suck it up and except the defeat!

In 1999, Mr. Brookings was a member of the Atlanta Falcons that paraded around the dome doing the "dirty bird" dance after they beat us. He has no basis for his rant against that TD.

I'm glad Jimmy Johnson was able to give his opinion, too bad Bradshaw was also able to talk. Should we have taken a knee at 4th & three?

I'm not a Vikes fan so I will give a little different perspective. I didn't even watch the whole game, but the jist I got on the deal was it was 4th & 3 to go deep in the Boys zone and the Vikes went for it and scored a TD.

I realize these guys are pros and if they don't them to score, than just stop them. Well that is all fine but a little misguided. If you are up on a team big, you probably shouldn't go for it on 4th & 3 deep in the other teams territory. You should kick the field goal, just like you would the other 95% of the time. If you don't you are twisting the knife on the other team. I don't think teams shouldn't try to score or just run 3 draw plays and punt. They should play normal and take points as they would conventionally.

These things have a keen way of evening out, so don't cry the blues when it happens to the Purple.

I've only got one thing to say....PANTS ON THE FLOOR, PANTS ON THE FLOOR!!! laugh

OK, two things....to make a SB run, momentum, confidence, and swagger are important. Kicking somebody's butt gives you all of these. I'm hoping for a great championship game. Should be fun to watch. Both teams are coming off big wins.

What kills me is that during the game the Cowboys players were jacking their jaws and talking [PoorWordUsage] to the Vikings players. They talked before the game, they talked during the game, and then they whined like a bunch of cry babies after the game. Brookings is lucky that I wasn't coaching the team cause right after he came to our bench and shot off his mouth, I would have ran an onside kick and tried to score another touchdown just to shut him up. I bet if the game ended up the other way with the Cowboys doing it to the Vikings, nobody would have said a single word cause the Cowboys were just such a hot team that they were supposed to score that much.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Who cares, let the whiners like Bradshaw and Brookings cry.

We have a Championship game to look forward to. Time to move on and leave em in their own tears.

As Vikes fans we've had our fair share of that.