• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Portable

bogwalker

img1961y.jpg

Fishtrap Magnum Deluxe

It's got a skylight, brightens up the interior instantly.

For a solo portable, I can stand up in it and stretch the legs, it's also long enough that I can use long rods 48". Those two attributes are impossible to find in any of todays flip-over solo models.

The only con, it can be a tip-over machine if you are not prepared for it. I think this is the main reason very few of these were built. I like the design so much, that when the time comes, I'll have Canvas Craft make me another skin for it.

I got a otter wilderness walleye 2 and I like it. Pretty much the same as a wild2 but without the extreme colors.

This year I did pick up a quickfish 3 on sale and I love it. Its probably quicker to set up than the otter and more roomy. Also, I have found that it stays much warmer for some reason. Since I took it out the first time it has been my go-to when I go fishing now.

I have pretty much used all the different kinds of portable fish houses out there and so far the pop ups are my favorite. You get a lot of bang for your buck and you don't got to have a lot of room to get it too and from the lake. I can take my car and save a lot of gas $ since it fits in the trunk.

For going on a expedition with a atv or sled I would still take my otter for sure. Plenty of room and it is nice early season when dragging it out is not back breaking.

I've had an Otter Lodge for the last 4 years or so and have been extremely happy with that.

I picked up a Wild 3 this year, and have been very happy with that as well...

When pulling behind a snowmobile or 4 Wheeler it's pretty hard to beat.

marine_man