• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Structure

hamms-scooter

For you walleye guys out there do you like to sit in deeper water off of a point just at the bottom of the slope or a few yards /feet away? Also do you work both sides of this or usually straight off the front of the point.

Another question i have is when fishing walleyes on humps do you sit at the deeper water or up the slope more,and on the side closer to shore where it is shallower or the side near deep water? I have one spot where i sit that is between 2 humps i sit right in between them in the deeper water. Not much action yet i slam them in the summer time there??? any help?

i think every lake and every spot can be a little different at different times during the day and season.. when i go to a spot, i usually drill a bunch of holes and hole hop for a while until i mark some fish. the fish arent always in the same spots, thats why you have to move to find them.

drill, drill, drill. drill as many holes as you can, on both sides of a point, on top of it, in the flat area ato the bottom. them go from hole to hole with your locator to find the fish. if you have a perm, find the same fish at diffrent times of the day and try to figure out where they come and go, plant yourself inbetween and bam. it sounds easy but it takes alot of work and time. If in doubt drill some more holes.