• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Its that time of year again

YEP, its the Brainerd Lake Chapter of Muskies Inc. Annual Banquet. This year it will be held on Sat Feb 6th and will be held in the Sports Center at Craguns on Gull Lake. Once again we have thousands of dollars in prizes to give away. Our guest speaker/MC this year is none other then John Gillespie of Wisconsins Water and Woods. Tickets are flying fast so if your thinking of getting yours you better act fast. Tickets are $40.00. the dinner and your door prize is worth more then that. Tickets are limited to 300 adult and 40 youth.

You can either contact

Pres. Jeff Young at 218-821-3669 or

VP Derek "Duck" Johnson at 218-820-3714 for tickets

Just another note. We can only save tickets at the door if there payed for in advance.

Duck

Great event every year! Tickets are $40. Google "Brainerd muskies" and you'll find all the information you need about the tickets on the chapter HSOforum. For just $40 and what you get by just walking in the door, it's a great value. There's even a 4 wheeler being raffled off this year. You don't even need to be present to win that one!

Aaron

For those who haven't gone to this event before, you're missing out. My dad & I went for the first time last year, and it was a great time. These folks put on a first class banquet, and I couldn't believe the amount of prizes. We didn't "win" anything. From what I recall, I should have been at Ducks' table, as you seemed to be at the lucky table(we were sitting next to your table with Tim Anderson). But, we each got a free lure, learned a few tips on catching ski's, and met some great people. We'll be back for years to come.

Hey snowman, glad to hear you had a good time and will be coming back. Although my table did pretty good. I didnt win a darn thing either. It was the wife and kids who did all the winning. See ya in a couple weeks.

Duck