• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Grippers - they're the real deal!!

BLACKJACK

Question

Bought the Ice Grippers advertised on this site and they work great!! With the warm weather, the ice is getting slippery with the surface melt, put on my new grippers and I walked right along. Looks like they're well made too, they should last many, many years and the atachment straps were easy to use and held them on my boots tight. Granted, they're spendy, but I've tried some of the other kinds that atttach under your boot (uncomfortable) or some with the chains/rubber (they don't grip worth a darn on smooth, wet ice) - these grips are great and make the others look like junk! And the best part is they work! If I don't lose them, they should be the last pair that I ever own.

4 answers to this question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

BLACKJACK,
I'm glad you posted this. I've been trying to tell folks for a long time that this is the absolute best set of Ice grippers available.

We always hear from those who haven't used these how good other grippers are. Fact is, I've tried them all and none compare. They either wear out to soon, have slippage and a host of other problems. If it has rubber or plastic, it's junk, no matter how good they work at first.

The Ice Grips are industrial grade ice grips originaly made for loggers who need to use them everyday along the icy rivers. They are built to last for many years, lightweight, and easy to put on and take off. They feel just like part of your boot....only they don't let you slide on the ice.

Am I right BLACKJACK????

If you'd like to see the ICE GRIPS, get more info or order Click here

I used to be one of those guys who said my ice cleats work just fine.I now have a pair of Ice Grippers and will never go back.These have cleats on the front and back of the boot so you cannot slip.They strap on easily and I am impressed with how well they stay on the boot.Others I have tried slip around on the boot and feel awkward.I even forget I am wearing my Ice Grippers.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

LOL smile.gif

Hey Paul, that's happened to me a couple of times as well.

When you're on ice you feel like you're walking very solidly (especially if you're pulling a portable-these are a must have).

Absolutely no slippage and they're so light you feel like you're not wearing anything on your boots, the Ice grips are that snug.