Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
say_der

Vexilar Night Light

2 posts in this topic

Any body here use the Vexilar Night Light?

All I want to know is how well it works. That's all I'm asking.

Thanks.

If your Vexilar won't go to sleep on its own, put a clock in the bed with it and it won't be so scared. No need for night light. Sorry I couldn't resist.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Things like this are really our biggest problem. We do something dumb that costs a lot of money and does work, but instead of replacing it or trying to get permanent fix we bail people out or keep things on life support instead of doing the right thing and scrapping a bad idea.
      So I don't really know a whole lot on the Koch brothers other than they love to spend money on politics. What exactly is their angle for blowing this kind of money? Do they have skin in this game or are the political extremists? Some left must have the story on these guys, so what is their angle? To lazy to dig for.
    • So hard to choose but 3 that I have always liked:            
    •   Going on Now! Get your Leech~~ hat today!  NW Sports show in Mpls.  About $22 bucks I think it was.
    • Maybe so, but bottom line it was time for the republicans to put up or shut up. Instead we just got the same ole same ole blame game instead of actual governing. Control of three should "trump" one.    #artofnodeal  
    • Geez, it's going to take a while for that to go away! Lol   Thanks.
    •   Leaking intelligence, including any "incidental" transcripts, or the unmasking of any Americans caught up in "incidental" surveillance of foreigners is a violation of the espionage act.   (Flynn, Manafort, possibly others)   And if the democrats on the committee had an ounce of integrity they would be asking hard questions about who is behind the leaks instead of wasting taxpayer time and money on debunked russia/trump election conspiracy...

• Just don't were a hat like that or .............................
    •   Not one democrat vote to repeal, replace, or even take part in negotiations.....     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That face democrats (and their apologists) make in the morning, when they realize they still own obamacare...   Lololololo.....    
    • http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/koch-brothers-obamacare-house-republicans-236389
  • Our Sponsors