• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Magnifying sonar cover

Al I thought I saw a post where you enquired about another sonar cover with magnifying lens? check your posts? Just though maybe you had one I could look at? The ones I got from John Baccarella are nice too. I would go through Kirkville1 if you guys need more or would like extra's..

kirkville

Can you post a picture of your lense cover on a LX5? Very interested in one, is it magnifyied? or a clear lense to go over and keep out the snow and rain ?

Sorry I would have sent you a PM but it says private messages disabled, whatever that means.

Thank you,

otterman2

Chris - Good fishing with you today. Transferrring my LX-5 to the hopper this evening thanks Chris. I see your not going with the double stacked bucket in the pic above. If you guys do like it I would recommend the double stack for anyone 6' or taller. Chris was out there all day out side his shack with the IDI gear keeping him warm. If we get a bunch of snow and the winds aren't whipping to bad this set up is a super light way to go. Especially with any slush sticking or plowing in front of your trap like today. Of course I would like a good wide open rod with larger guides to fish comfortably. Jay any 32" TB suggestions for this purpose? wink

John changed the lens covers a bit this year adding more pegs for a better fit.

Thunder- I hear ya there I got up this AM all ready to go, and decided i better not in that wind maybe it'll settle down later. Did get to try out the new plow on the 4wheeler....NICE!