• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pretty much nothing happening anywhere this weekend. Tried Coulee, Channel A, Hwy 281 and 19. Smaller northerns were hitting on rapala's in Channel A and in Pelican and West side of the lake. Some reports of small walleye north of 19 in 6 mile bay. I got 3 walleye from 2.5-5# for 1.5 days fishing from shore, Warden said I was doing as well as anyone.

We are in the midst of a weather pattern uo here that is not conducive for catching a lot of fish at this time of year. Day after day of winds 25mph, temp under 50, overcast, with showers makes it very hard to catch fish that are by and large finicky to begin with.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

I agree with Kevin. Walleye being the hardest fish to locate at this time. Now northerns are a different story!