• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot lakes??

Thanks we might give it a try. Were heading somewhere for sure.
Buddy just got back from pipestem and got a bunch more crappie. Started fishin at 10am. from 10 til 3 about 2 fish a hour each then after three they couldnt keep em off. Im even taking a few days off early next week to check these lakes out myself. hehe might even throw in a few sick days. grin.gif

Anyone know of a bite going on? Seems like the fishing has been slow every where so far. I'd like to take my son out this week might even try Devils lake for northern since the perch bite sounds slow.
How about stump lake?

Crappies on pipestem north of Jamestown have been doing pretty well. Some of the guys I work with have been out there and they come home with a bucket full. They also released more than that.

Anyone has any ideas post them here please. Hes a six year old we dont care what we catch or size he wants numbers. Kids will not stand around all day to catch 1 walleye. grin.gif