• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for some Sled and Porty trips or outings to join.

leech~~

I am looking to try and join up with someone or a group of guys to do a few Sled and porty trips or outings this winter. I lost one of my winter fishing buddies (son) to Collage and the other one is going on a cruise with his family in Jan, thus sucking up all his funds to do anything this winter. I am up for going for the day or weekend with one guy or a group of guys. Wouldn't mind going just about anywhere. Milac's, Winni, Leech, Red, LOW, Brainard area. You name it I'm there. I have a Polaris 550 2 up, Voyager 3 man, augers and rest of gear that would be needed on my part. I've fished all lakes above but Winni, before. Brainard and Milac's the most. Let me know if you are one man down and need to fill a spot. smile

Thanks Leech~~

[Note from admin: Be sure to check the Get-togethers at IceLeaders.com . They're a lot of fun.]

I am looking to try and join up with someone or a group of guys to do a few Sled and porty trips or outings this winter. I lost one of my winter fishing buddies (son) to Collage and the other one is going on a cruise with his family in Jan, thus sucking up all his funds to do anything this winter. I am up for going for the day or weekend with one guy or a group of guys. Wouldn't mind going just about anywhere. Milac's, Winni, Leech, Red, LOW, Brainard area. You name it I'm there. I have a Polaris 550 2 up, Voyager 3 man, augers and rest of gear that would be needed on my part. I've fished all lakes above but Winni, before. Brainard and Milac's the most. Let me know if you are one man down and need to fill a spot. smile

Thanks Leech~~

Jeeez, don't everyone jump at once. OK I wouldn't bring my GPS, if you don't bring yours to any of my spots we may go to! wink

I do a few trips a year and there is always room for one more. Shoot me an email and we can discuss it. rrgierke @ yahoo dot com. FYI - I usually hit Milacs a time or two and we do at least one URL/LOW trip, as well as many to the local lakes in the Chisago/Forest Lake area - East Central Lakes forum. I am also open to try new lakes.

If you want to drive as far as Vermilion you would be welcome to join me. I've got lots of spots to fish and would be nice to have a second guy around. I usually ending up fishing by myself because my buddies' wives usually find something else for them to do at the last minute.

Steve

Leech just got your e-mail earlier today. (rick) I've got a few trips planned and we will have to touch base to see when we can get together. I've always gone out of the west, northwest side of millacs. But after doing research and talking to Paul about Appledorns I think I am going to do some new unexplored trips over there this year. Just sounds like a better place to go when I bring my 12 year old catching machine daughter with.

Thanks Leech~~

[Note from admin: Be sure to check the Get-togethers at IceLeaders.com . They're a lot of fun.]

Admion, thanks for the suggestion, I guess I could have started there? wink

If you want to drive as far as Vermilion you would be welcome to join me. I've got lots of spots to fish and would be nice to have a second guy around. I usually ending up fishing by myself because my buddies' wives usually find something else for them to do at the last minute.

Steve

The deadsea Im hoping to get up your way a few times this winter. Maybe you, Cliff, Casey and I can get out and pound away at some pigs. Can you e-mail me when you guys get good snowmobile ice? Thanks man.

Originally Posted By: thedeadsea

Steve

The deadsea Im hoping to get up your way a few times this winter. Maybe you, Cliff, Casey and I can get out and pound away at some pigs. Can you e-mail me when you guys get good snowmobile ice? Thanks man.

Hey Northlander, I started this post man get in line! laughlaugh

deadsea, shoot me a mail at pineconesta @ usfamily .com Then maybe I can hook up with you guys when you go. Your turn NL! grin

Heading up to LOTW on Dec 20, coming back on 22nd if you're interested. I have a wheeler and all my own gear. I'll be staying near Wheeler's Pt. I've been going up there for about 10yrs now, so I know my way around.

DP

Thanks for the invite. I am really looking for some trips after the 1st of the year as I have a bunch of family get togethers coming up on both sides for the Holidays. I'm sure after the first my family will not even remember me until after winter! wink

Leech~~,

It's great you're getting the feedback! I remember our conversation and you're on my mind with one guy waffling on our URL trip on Jan 1-3. We'll see what his wife says.

Don't know if you're free that weekend by the sounds of it?

Wanderer, I still have your email address. I know we are doing X-mas on new years day at the In-laws and no matter how many times I keep telling them to stop screwing up my New years weekend they keep doing it. So, maybe since I have to pull up my own rig with sled and porty, maybe I could meet you guys up there for the weekend if your buddy doesn't make it. I will email you. Leech.

Hey I tried the email address I had for you, and it didn't go, did you change it at Hotmail? Maybe you can send one to me from my address in the above post.