• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome North Dakota

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Well Backwater Eddy,
you finally got an additional home.

Let's welcome our North Dakota to the forums here.

As we get enough demand for specific areas in Nrth Dakota and someone to field staff it we will create it for you.

let's see how big you can grow the North Dakota forum(s).

Eddy:

I feel still to some degree like N.D. is home. Lived there from 1972 to 1988 and from 1991 to 2001. Fished the Red a lot, Devils Lake a good bit, Laretta a fair amount after it got turned from a slough into a lake.

The challenge for you, as I see it, is turning this board into more than simply Devils Lake, which draws far more anglers, especially in winter, than any other body of N.D. water.

Although, judging from the few Devils Lake posts, you may not have much of a challenge after all.

By the way, ever notice how many Wisconsin license plates you see plowing around the ice on Devils Lake? What is it about D.L. that brings in the cheeseheads?

------------------
Steve ([email protected])

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-09-2002).]

Ed,
Just let us know when they are fishing Devils Lake and Loretta and we will all be happy. I never want to be the first on the ice but surely don't want to be the last!
Thinking Maple Lake by Mentor might be my first spot out.
Tully

I am more prone to hang tight to rivers, even in the winter, but eventually I do wonder on the big ice.

So far I have not got any word of any safe or even close to safe ice in the region. Warm weather is on the way again for a few days so that will slow that down too.

It is the in-between time now, kinda frustrating Eh.

Just be darn cautious folks, no need to rush anything, safe is better then wet or worse.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://ed-carlson.fishingbuddy.com