• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Reports?

Is anyone still fishing on Devil's Lake or is everyone in the hunting mode? Just curious to see if fish are still being caught and if so what locations and presentations are being used.

Thanks,
Milkdud

Milkdud
I spo’s everybody has buck fever? Out there it must be goose & duck hunting also? Maple Lake should be froze over by now? West Union probably is wide open yet? Have you looked at the state forums to check out Devils Lake? Put a post on there for info.
“FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

I am thinking about heading up Sat afternoon. If I do I think I will try some of the bridges and probably 6 mile bay area. The last report I read said it was pretty good there. I will be fishing from shore.
That or I may just head down to the dam here in Grand Forks.
Tully

I haven't seen anyone fishing. The west bay has froze over a couple of times. Wind has broken it up. Pelican has been froze for over a week. We may be ice fishing by Thanksgiving if the current weather pattern holds.

And yes, we all are hunting. The game du jour is now deer.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

Milkdud,

Are we going to fish together this winter, or what??? Rather than talking about it and concluding, "yeah, that's a good idea... we should do that", let's set a date and go somewhere. You can give Cal and whoever a call- it'll be fun.
Choose your poison- LOW/URL (I know these pretty well), Devil's Lake (we both know a little- you more than me), area lakes east of Fargo (I know a little), whatever. My preference would be for after the new year. What do you think?