• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable Ice house material patching

#fishhunt#

I picked up an Otter ice house from the neighbor because he was going to throw it out due to mouse holes in it. Since Otter does not make the double flip over style anymore and does not have any replacement covers for this, I am going to need to patch the holes. What have you used to patch wholes other than, you know whats coming... Duct tape? I assume this comes up a lot and there are probably prior subjects on this forum somewhere but since it is a new year I'm looking for suggestions.

The holes vary is size from 1 inch to 6 inches. Can you get mighty mend at Home Depot Fleet Farm and would I need to go to a canvas place for the material or are there any other places that sell canvas that you know of?

This is what I used. I had one hole as big as a basketball in a two year old house! sick Worked great! wink