• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting to open water?

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with a description of how much open water there is around the bridges? I am planning on pulling my 14 foot boat and try getting it into some open water. Is there open water next to the shore where I could put my boat in? My boat is kind of heavy and I couldn't haul it a long ways. Also how has the fishing been and what is the water temp. right now? Thanks

The only way to get a boat in is over the rocks. You cannot back down anywhere yet.

The bridges are 20 feet above the water with the berm to match. You then have to pull your boat over rocks to get to the water. The ice is going out near the bridges the quickest and you may be able to get away from the bridge itself. You still have to lug it over the rocks to get it in.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND