• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

driving on ice

Kevin, thinking about coming up on the weekend of march 8th, with me and my wife> I've never been to the lake and was wondering if driving on to the lake is going to be alright. Do they have roads to some of the popular spots. My wife likes to fish but she's not a huge fan of driving all over the lake. If you could email with some prices for your guide services that would be great
Thanks
mark
email: [YouNeedAuthorization]@msn.com

There are no roads plowed on the ice snce there is no snow. Access is not difficult now that it is cold agin. Access areas are not marked and are mostly crude undeveloped places that afford travel access via a 4X4. We were sweating it out last week as wehter ir not the season was nearing a fast end do to the warm weather.

I charge 100 per day per person and will supply everything but a fillet knife. You need to get a liscense and bring your own food.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

If this is your first time up to Devil's Lake I would definately recommend a guide. There are little things you may miss trying to tackle the big lake on your own. My wife and I went up mid February hired Kevin and had a blast. I hope you have the same luck we did.

My other recomendation would be an electric fillet knife, if you get on hungry perch you will be glad you have one...