• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Thickness

I'm coming up in a week with Sheephead and wandering if the whole lake is safe to drive on with a pick up or if there are some bad spots to watch out for?

Can you tell who's truck we're taking up there? He was p*ssing and moaning when we drove out on a good, solid 12-13" of ice today with his Ford Quad- Cab! Not only that, he also got out-fished, again! Sheephead.

Relax, we have close to two feet of good clear ice. It's below zero for the next two days and we are making ice. You can drive any where but DO NOT GO UNDER BRIDGES OR OVER OR NEAR PRESSURE RIDGES.

You can't miss the pressure ridges, some are 10 feet high.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

Thanks Kevin, but I'm still planning on making Sheephead walk in front of the truck on the ice. He's easier to replace than the truck. Maybe we'll run into you somewhere on the Lake.

We're coming up this Thurs. nite and staying till Mon. Are they biting? Where's the hotspot? Ha-Ha! Hope we see ya out and about this weekend! could you tell the wind to hold it down for 4 days? Sounds like the temps aren't gonna be too bad.

We're coming up this Thurs. nite and staying till Mon. Are they biting? Where's the hotspot? Ha-Ha! Hope we see ya out and about this weekend! could you tell the wind to hold it down for 4 days? Sounds like the temps aren't gonna be too bad.

I thought you guys were here last weekend. confused.gif
Some one always catches fish. Perch schools tend to be tight at times. Walleyes can be feast or famine. You just have to try differnt areas each day. Spend day one looking and moving. Don't sit too long on non-biters.

I have auger problems so I am taking it easy this week.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND