• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Survey

I am working with the Devils Lake Chamber of Commerce to survey Devils Lake Ice Fishermen. Our goal is to gather information that will help the Devils Lake community and its businesses to better serve the needs of ice anglers. If you have fished Devils Lake this winter, or plan to soon, please volunteer to fill out a survey. To volunteer, send your name and address to:

Dr. Tim Schroeder
University of North Dakota
P.O. Box 7135
Grand Forks, ND 58202

or e-mail to:

[email protected]

I still need Devils Lake ice anglers willing to fill out a survey. All those who fill out a survey will be entered in a drawing for a prize provided by the Chamber of Commerce. E-mail your name, surface mail address to me. I'll send you a survey.

Thanks.

Tim Schroeder
P.O. Box 7135
Grand Forks, ND 58202

[email protected]

Still need volunteers to complete the survey. If you have fished Devils Lake this winter and would be willing to spend about 15-20 minutes filling out a survey, please contact me:

Tim Schroeder
[email protected]

Recreation and Leisure Services Program
P.O. Box 7135
Grand Forks, ND 58202

YA I WILL FILL ONE OUY I DONT HAVE AN E-MAIL
SO MAIL IT TO ME PLEASE
MIKE NELSON
7780 MEADOW VIEW TR
LINO LAKES MN 55014
(651)784-5175