• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Kevin

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Let's welcome our newest Forum Guide, Kevin Neve. He's been operating on the waters of Devils Lake since 1993.

I've been out fishing with him and he is a pleasure to fish with. He knows the walleye and perch highways on Devils Lake. If you're looking for big pike he certainly knows where to find them.

Let's give a warm welcome to Kevin.

Welcome Kevin.

Devils Lake is a great system, lots of water and tons of fish. DVLS is very high on my personal favorite lakes list, soft or hard water.

It is great to have someone in the know who can keep us posted on the bite on the big woody pond.

Welcome to WC.COM.

Backwater Eddy................><,,>

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson
Backwater Guiding Service
10409 Co. Rd #17 S
Horace, ND. 58047

[email protected]

1-(701)-281-2300

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/home.html

Thanks guys. You can look for my info to be free of hype and strong on the truth. All to often way to much talk gets in the way. For instance... Last years perch bite on DL was tough. The fish were there but mother nature would not cooperate. It took a while for some of the local websites to admit that the bite was tough. You can have good fishing and NOT catch fish. You cannot sell the catching. You must sell the fishing experience. Make sense? Gonna hit it HARD this weekend!!!

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND