• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer Is Here

I think summer is finally here. The ice should be gone by the end of the week. Especially if we get the 65-75 degree days they are forcasting this week. Already the ice is breaking up and moving around.

The last few weeks I have seen people in small boats on the lake. A friend of mine is going to put his 17 1/2 foot boat in today. I wish I was with them today - it's very nice out today, too. I probably won't miss the work of getting the boat over the rocks, though. I don't think any of the docks are in yet.

A few days ago a group of us went out and caught two 19" and one 21" walleyes. We did pretty good with the walleye and northern. We even got a couple perch and white bass.

I plan to get alot of fishing in this week. I hope you get some in too!