Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
ChuckN

Statewide LETS....Pokegama!

Wow, it's almost time for our final 2004 event. AUGUST 28th and 29th, Pokegama Lake, Grand Rapids, MN.

LETS has openings for teams to join in on the fun.

Team members Doug and Tom are inviting teams to share cabin space for this event. Directions and further details to come...

Please visit our HSOforum for more information:

http://www.fishingsavvy.com

[This message has been edited by ChuckN (edited 08-02-2004).]

I need to know by this Saturday who is staying with me at my families cabin. I'll get directions to those who respond.

So far I have-
1)Dennis and myself
2)Paul and Kevin???
3)Team Clueless
4)Chuck and Aaron

If this is it, you guys can sleep in the cabin. Any more will need to sleep outside...lol.

I will be up there Wed after work for those who want to come up and prefish. We are about 13 miles from the nearest access which is about 1/2 mile accross the lake from Tioga Beach. I think we'll just put in there and drive the boat over to the landing. Tioga Beach landing is about 15 miles from the cabin.

Let me know what you want to do asap.

What bay do you live on?? I have friends that live in that bay that is just past the bridge, and others in the bay that is on the other side of the point accross from tioga.

To bad the METRO has a outing that date as my family has a cabin in the neighboorhood of splithand lakes. I would have offered our 180 acres to camp on...

Never been on Pokegama but always have wanted to. Maybe next year!

Good luck to you all!

------------------
------------------
GET-ER-DONE

I have room for 6-8 guys to sleep in my cabin ( I think Steve and Ron and Chris and Shawn are planning to already) pus plenty of room to put up a tent also; and plan to have Sat. night meal on my deck. It's just 7-8 miles north from the Tioga landing. I also am planning a fish fry on Friday night, but can't get up to the cabin until 7:00-7:30 so the fish won't be ready until about 8:30 or so - plenty of time for everyone who plans to prefish to get your boats out of the water and over to my place. I'll email directions to anyone who emails me at mnguod2@peoplepc.com

Ok boys, here are the standings so far: Get ready for Pokegama...

Team CD/PP: 44
Team Clueless: 40
Tom/Dennis: 38
Ron/Steve: 34
Dan/Ron/Doug: 30
Grabs/Groloe: 28
Paul/Kevin: 24
Team Rohder: 15
Matt J/BDR: 10
Brad/Charlie: 9
Team Northland:8
Jeremy/Jeff: 7
Chad/Canine: 6

We have openings for this event if anyone wants to fish and test their skills!

------------------
www.fishingsavvy.com

The last event of the year is quickly approaching!

I have never fished Pokegama, but from the sounds of it the Tioga Landing will be the tournament headquarters. Since this lake is quite large, we will likely take a vote before the event on the 4 hour break rule.

Tom,
Do we have RSVP's at Sammy's pizza for Saturday night's feast?
I also need directions/address to your cabin, so email me when you get the chance. smile.gif

Paul,
Youre not going to be there till Saturday night right? If so, you can just follow us.

Chuck and Clueless,
When do you guys plan on being there? I'll be there Wed night late. I'll get you directions and a fire #. Just bring sleeping bags and pillows and you can stay in the cabin. If I'm not there, the wife should be.

I'll post meal info tomorrow.

Tom - Chris and I should be there sometime on Friday. We will most likely head right onto the lake and make it your way Friday evening when we get done on the water. Thanks for letting us crash at the cabin. Sure beats pitching a tent.

What landing is closest to your place Tom?

Dennis - any chance of posting the overall pay schedule?

------------------
Clueless - -

Ethan,
I'll be on the lake till late Friday. Give me a call on my cell sometime Friday and we can figure out a place to meet and you can follow me and Dennis back to the cabin.

Bring sleeping bags and pillows.

T

I've got 6 guys coming over to my place for a fish fry Friday night... is that right? Let me know by the end of today (Wed.) if there are any more of you who plan to come so I can plan accordingly. Thanks

Not sure if we'll make it. Dennis isnt getting up till late and I need to meet him so he can follow me to the cabin. We'll see though.

Hey Doug - if it's not too late, plan on me for the fry also. Not sure if Chris will be here or not by then, but I will make my way over to you. Do you have directions? You can send them to egrogers at paulbunyan.net

See ya there

------------------
Clueless - -