• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's that time to prepare for another season to vote on rule changes, lakes and nominations for 2005 Metro LETS.
I am asking all teams to please email me directly with suggestions to be placed on the ballot.
[email protected]

For lakes, please remember the lake requirements are:
-decent size lake
-Good multi-species lakes
-Good access to hold 15+ rigs
-Weigh-in location

Please include in your email:

1.) Mystery event or mystery series (either one event or all events will be a mystery to ALL until the night before the event)
2.) Each team should give me 2 lake choices to put on the ballot.
3.) Rule changes, additions, etc..
4.) Nominations of league officers. President, Vice President, Weighmaster, Photographer and Treasurer.

Please email these to me rather that post publicly as it just turns into a debate. Thank you.
- Dan Wood
[email protected]

Dan, I fish the statewide LETS and I'm interested in the metro for next year possibly. How far out from the cities do your events travel? Lake Washington/Lake Stella in Wright County would be good lakes to try.

Hey Doug,
Washington is on the nomination list for next year, not Stella yet though. this year we had a 90 mile maximum distance for up to 2 of the 6 lakes, the rest within 60 miles. I was just planning to take all lake nominations at this point - there may be some restrictions on distance, not sure on that yet.

Hey, there he is... Mike was the one that nominated Washington... Didn't realize they are a chain...

Forget what I said.. Just looked at the map, this looks like it would be a good possibility...

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 08-17-2004).]

how about Minnetonka? i would rather do it early in the year so as to avoid boat traffic. White Bear Lake? i have never fished it but heard it was a good lake. i am not real familiar with the metro lakes, so that is as much as i can come up with.