• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

L.E.T.S. Statewide Mystery Lake Results

Sorry for the delay in posting these.

Conrats go out to Bemduckboy and his partner. They managed to put together a two day total of 42.65 pounds. They also took big fish with a 3.8 Walleye. Nice job guys. Second place went to the team of Chuck N and hia partner Aaron, with a total of 41.69. Chuck and his partner have consistently been in the top 3 in every tournament over the last couple of years. Third place went to Team Scenic comprised of Clueless and his partner Jeff Beckwith. They made an impressive run on day two and just came up short. That was one nice bag you guys had.

Below are the full results and totals:

Mystery1.jpg
Mystery2.jpg
Mystery3.jpg

------------------
Paul
Drake Motel

[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle
Lakemaster Lake Maps

WOW! Those are close weights! Looks like everyone got into fish on this event, and it being a mystery event is really impressive!

Thanks Paul for posting the results.

Another thanks to Clueless and family who hosted the dinner at their place again. Is your family sick of us yet?? smile.gif

We fished Deer Lake on day 1. Deer was approximately 260 acres. I thought this event worked out pretty good for the size of the lake and 11 boats.

Day 2 we fished Lake Beltrami. If I recall this lake was about 500 acres or so.

You guys are always welcome here!

This was a blast. I hope everyone had a good time. Ya'll seem real quiet - must still be catching up on sleep or something.

A big thanks to Bluewater for the discount and that great fish catching - or, (depending on the day) not so fish catching bait. lol I hope we didn't overwhelm Nick too much Sunday Morning!

Also a huge thanks to Paul for another wonderful meal! I swear they just keep getting better and better.

I think a big congrats are in order for everyone. There wasn't a weight under 20 lbs for the weekend! Everyone caught fish on lakes no one pre-fished and for some, probably have never heard of before. Good job guys!

See everyone at Pokeg!

------------------
Clueless - -

[This message has been edited by cluelessfisherman (edited 07-28-2004).]