• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS 2005 - Lake selection and rules

It's that time to prepare for another season to vote on rule changes, lakes and nominations for 2005 Statewide LETS.

I am asking all teams to please email me directly with suggestions to be placed on the ballot. [email protected]

For lakes, please remember the lake requirements are:
-900 acres
-Good multi-species lakes
-Good access to hold 15+ rigs
-Weigh-in location

Please include in your email:

1.) We will likely vote on a mystery event, so give 2 areas in the state you wish to fish for this event.

2.) Each team should give me 2 lake choices to put on the ballot.

3.) Rule changes, additions, etc..

4.) Nominations of league officers. President, Vice President and Treasurer.

I would like to add some lakes are open for competition since LETS has not fished these waters for a few years.
Otter Tail Lake
Leech Lake
Whitefish Chain
Horseshoe Chain

[This message has been edited by ChuckN (edited 07-28-2004).]

Chuck,
Could we waive the 900 acre limit? I think this weekend proved we can fish smaller lakes and still be ok. Maybe drop it to 500?

I believe this is just for Statewide.

So, whats the word on the 900 acre lake situation?

Also, should we be aware of who is all planning to fish next year so we can plan our nominations accordingly?

How about Weighmaster? Still a position for next year, or not?

As far as mystery tourney goes, are we able to nominate Bemidji again as there is still another 10 lakes or so that we didn't draw? grin.gif

------------------
Clueless - -

I think we proved to ourselves that the 900 acre minimum can be lowered. Just pick a lake for the list that is say 500 acres or so and we'll vote on it. smile.gif

Clueless, I think we've fished almost every lake around Bemidji, darn near!! Time for new scenery!!! LOL