Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
LuckyFish

S MN LETS Lake Francis Results

Things really evened out in the Lake Francis Event. Team Red_Ball won the event with 14.7 lbs and the big fish award with a 5 lb Northern Pike. Followed by Team Troutman with 11 lbs then Team Lucky with 8.1, Team Rip with 7.8 and Team Camo with 3.7. Lake Francis was busy with boat traffic all day making it a tough bite. Most of the teams found a pattern that worked for them and were able to bring some fish to the scale. Great job guys! For first place Team Red_Ball received some great prizes from Catch-n Tackle, also several nice worm packs for the big fish, and a guided trip with John Navratil of Navigator Guide Service! That should be a fun trip! smile.gif Congratulations Guys.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

47b4d938b3127cceb2d5005344320000001610

Team Red_Ball with the winning 14.7 lbs.
47b4d938b3127cceb2d50281c5d10000001610

They took the big fish award with a 5 lb Northern Pike. The fish was released.
47b4d938b3127cceb2d5031385db0000001610
The weigh scale got plenty of use!
47b4d938b3127cceb2d5031604ee0000001610
Still hitting even in the bag???
For first place Team Red_Ball received trip with John Navratil of Navigator Guide Service!
47b4d938b3127cceb2d5a3b4041c0000001610
See Jon's info at:
http://www.naviguides.com/
Congratulations to all the teams.
Thanks to John Eggers of Eggers Bow Series Spinners for your help at the event and for the donation of our SM LETS weighscale. John is sending all the contestants a sample of his spinners in the mail this week!
See John's spinners at http://catchn.com/spinners.html
I was thrilled to have John in the boat with me for the event.

Thrilling also was getting to see Catch-N Tackle Prep-Staff associate Ryan Ferch attend the event and fish the tournament as a spectator.
47b4d938b3127cceb2d503cd85050000001610
Ferch fished with fishing-buddie Bob Sands. They did well... releaseing 16 Northern one of which weighted about 6lbs and many Crappie!
Fishing our SM LETS tournament as a spectator is a fun way to learn how pro tournaments work, a great way to join in the FUN, and a way to meet SM LETS tournament pros.
Overall, it was a great day to be on the water and in the boat fishing a tournament. What FUN!!!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 07-19-2004).]

Had a good time. Must have thrown back 20 Pike.

Wow that 12:00 - 4:00 pm stretch, I was half baked when I got off the lake. It was almost like work. With all the wakes form the big boats ( what was that one 30') and the jetskis it's amazing we caught any fish at all. That is one reason why I like wind.

Now it's time to do some fun fishing for awhile. I think my son and I are going to go to German and try to get a jpeg of a fence post.

[This message has been edited by Red_Ball (edited 07-19-2004).]