• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Le Homme Dieu - what a BLAST!!!

What can I say guys - I still can't get over that chain of lakes and the great fishing that's available.

A big thank you to Ron for allowing us to camp and for the fish fry Friday night.

Chuck - a BIG congrats on that very impressive 2 day weight!!
Any other tourney and those of us with the 50-60 lb weights would have been unbeatable!

Shawn - what a PIG! You'll have to post a pic when you get that one done.

Sorry to jump the gun on this post before the results are posted - but I just can't get my mind off of how much fun this event was!

See you in Bemidji soon.

------------------
Clueless - -

Ron and family, thanks again for the awesome hospitality! It was an excellent time! You were right on the fish too. Wow, what a fishery! Little did I know it was so close to home.

Clueless..you guys are darn fine fisherman and great competition for all.

Congrats to Shawn too on that big fish. Wow! A fish of a lifetime, during tournament hours is awesome! I have pics that will be developed in a couple days.

Thanks guys, and congratulations to the top three. The consistency you three teams show amazes me. What a thrill that eye was- not to mention being a perfect ending to a wonderful weekend. I still can't believe all the fish weighed-in! I'll actually be back up there this weekend for the 4th. I'll be staying at my parents' place on Mary but will now probably spend the weekend fishing the chain.

And, not to sound like a broken record, but thanks again to Ron and his family. They proved to be incredibly gracious hosts- going way out of their way to make sure we felt welcome (not to mention full).

Can't wait 'till the mystery tourny!!!

See ya then - Shawn