• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS - Madison Lake

Starting a new thread to avoid any confusion. Here is the plan for this Saturday, June 26th...

Check-in at 6:45 a.m.

We will be launching out of the state access just North of Bray park (turn to the state access is the road before the turn into Bray Park I believe). You can still launch in Madison City, but the other club tourney will be launching there and it may be busier.

Tournament headquarters will still be at Bray park (just north of the beach). You'll see the double ramp concrete boat launch if you go too far south (the beach is in-between the headquarter area and the Bray park launch). From the state landing, head to the narrows on the lake (straight West). Go South through the narrows and follow the NE shoreline of the South lake around to the SE to the SE potrion of that lake to get to Bray park.

47b4d800b3127cceb0e157d4f5890000001510

BAIT
FYI the bait shop in Madison Lake is Reel Fishing and Tackle, the owner is Joe Elfert. Phone # 507 243 3388. If you work this lake right it can produce some nice fish.

Well during my prefishing I came to the conclusion that this lake is pressured pretty good. Last Saturday was a non-tournament day and there were a lot of fisherpeople on the lake. It was different from the metro lakes in that the traffic was mostly fishing boats instead of pleasure boats.
I will likely be down there Friday night to fish a little more. I am getting used to sleeping in the car anyway. Is anyone else going to be down Friday night?? Pretty sure there was a pub or two in town.

We'll see y'all Saturday morning.

where is everyone staying Fri. night.. or will most be driving down in the a.m.??

also... i need a partner for this weekend.. anybody know anyone that would be interested?

------------------
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE

[This message has been edited by sami0115 (edited 06-24-2004).]

camping? or are you staying at a hotel

i will go tonite then... where is this campground?

who is bringing the beer?

andy

[This message has been edited by sami0115 (edited 06-25-2004).]