• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

L.E.T.S. Statewide Cass Results

Here are the results from our first event of the season.

Congrats to CD/PP for the First place finish and the great showing. Those were to nice bags guys. They won some cash and a great Catch'n Tackle tackle pack. Thanks Dave

Ron and Steve took Big Fish honors with a 45 inch Cass Muskie. Nice fish guys hope to see the photos soon. They are the winner of a great Jig Kit from Scenic Tackle. Thanks to Jeff Beckwith for that.

Last but not Least, Thanks to Ethan Roger's (Cluelessfisherman) for his hospitality and for putting up with us one more year.

Cass1.jpg
Cass2.jpg
Cass3.jpg

Stone Cold's (Ron/Steve) Muskie
Stonecoldmuskie.jpg

------------------
Paul
Drake Motel

[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle
Lakemaster Lake Maps

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 06-07-2004).]

What a great weekend, and it was fun to finally get in the boat and fish in nice weather! That Catch'n tackle pack is nice, can't wait to try it out!! Thanks Dave!

Thanks to Paul for the awesome shrimp boil. Wow, you cook some mean meals. Did you break in that new rod on Sunday??? smile.gif

I'm emailing you the pic of Ron/Stonecold's muskie so you can post Paul.

That was a lot of fun! Thanks to Paul for the awesome food, and to clueless for being such a great host. Here are a few more pics from the weekend...

MJandBDR-390x286.jpg

briancrappies2-225x295.jpg

MJcrappies2-224x227.jpg

MJcrappie4-253x287.jpg

MJcrappie3-240x270.jpg

MJlargemouthJRs-254x287.jpg

Good luck to everyone on the rest of the Statewide, Brian and I are back to the Metro smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Hey Dennis!!!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!

You know the feeling from missing last year, Its like, Missing a trip with your old high school buddies, missing a class reunion, I have so many great memories!

I think I am getting LETS withdrawals!!

Cory Frantzick