• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ordering vexilar direct?

slick2526

Question

Two tuesdays ago I order a refurbished Fl8SLT pro pack of the vexilar direct HSOforum. I have yet to recieve it, and also vexilar said to check around my house because they should of stopped by and delivered it now. This is threw spee-dee delivery service.
Well, I have been home all this last week and the one b4 that there has a been a family member at my house the whole time. SO im kinda having a problem believing it was dropped off here.
Just wondering if anyone else has had this poor of service from vexilar? Also what would you suggest to me to do about this? thanks

8 answers to this question

I do not think it is Vex's service dept Slick?

It is the holiday shipping season soooooo Speedy may not be as Speeeeeeedy as they usually are, maybe?

Monday call Vex and see if it has been shipped, if they have then call Speedy and see if they lost it or not.

In my experence Vex is the fastest service of anything I order. I have never waited more then 3 days on anything so far.

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 12-08-2002).]

Fishtoys is right about the tracking #. I'm a UPS driver and if you call vex and get the tracking # you can track the pkg all the way to your door, make sure your shipping address is correct. then if it was shipped you can find out the date, time and location it was delivered at (front door, back, side, neighbor, etc...) hopefully you live in a good neighborhood and the vex didn't grow feet and walk away. good luck

Well, guys I found out it was not the delivery service at all. Vexilar held onto the package and decided not to send it to me for a while. Thats kind of bad buisness right there if you ask me. To say the least i believe that will be the last time i ever order something direct from them.