• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4th Annual Trout Day

MArk it down on your calendars now!!!

4th Annual Trout Day,

May 1st, 2004

Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park.

Fishing, instructional presentations, Famous Guest Speaker, Electro-fishing Demonstrations,
and free door prizes(must be present to win).

Time (tentative) 9:00am - 3:00pm

Bring your light gear and/or fly fishing stuff for the morning. Hook up with other trout fisherman, learn how to trout fish in Minnesota's Beautiful Karst region streams!!

There are sites available in the park to camp with a few very large group sites. If full, there are near by campgrounds to get in at.

Stick around for door prizes and more fishing.

Maps and regs provided!!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

[This message has been edited by Jim W (edited 02-09-2004).]

Did I mention it is FREE. Also there are some fantastic door prizes.

JUst need to show up and register to win!

Guide trips fishing for walleye, Musky, Catfish and trout along with resort and motel stays!!

Come to learn, fish and win!!!

Jim W

Time to get this up to the top! Trout Day is just abit over three weeks away, and I'm counting the days! One of the favorites every year has been the DNR elctro shocking a strech of stream for us, if you've never watched this, I would recommend going out of your way, to come and see it.

And Jim once again has worked hard to secure a ton of "door" prizes. Last year my wife won a full day guided trip for two on Cass Lake with Brian Jones. And a couple years back I won a guided trip on the St.Criox with Turk. So it shouldn't take much to guess where my wife and I will be May 1st!!

But what I like more is all the people that we have met. People from all over the state have been there, its a great way to establish contacts and new friends.

So, check your calender, planner and PDA. And clear up May 1st to attend Trout Day at Forestvile State Park! Hope to see you there!!

Sarge,
I'll be announcing this event on the Fishline Radio show... Thursdays 9 to 9:30 on MYMN 1080am/stereo
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family