• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who left the light on in the jig lab last night?

Prototype 0001, 0002, 0003, and 4 were worked on last night and I think we have a winner. Some more mods are possibly needed but the jig looked good in the gallon jar. No picts yet but I went back to 1983 and revised a great lure...

Timmy - I knew the thought of a new lure was killing you, whistle

I had a discusssion early with Todd this morning and he told me to tell you that.... I can't get it off my mind and I keep looking for an email from you. "the stress an inticipation is to overwhelming to endure" laugh

JUST SEND THE DAM PIC WILL YA! cry

Jay - Sweet... Can't wait to see another homemade DC hammering by a big pig hooey grande! Is therte anything better than the bulldogging of a huge gill, the kind that really put the pressure on 2lb. test to the brink. Heck I am dam near climbing the walls already waiting for ice.

Tuzzy I have to tell you that breeze plate for my buddy is incredible. Yes I was playing with my heater again. Thanks pal..

Jay - Sweet... Can't wait to see another homemade DC hammering by a big pig hooey grande! Is therte anything better than the bulldogging of a huge gill, the kind that really put the pressure on 2lb. test to the brink. Heck I am dam near climbing the walls already waiting for ice.

Tuzzy I have to tell you that breeze plate for my buddy is incredible. Yes I was playing with my peater again. Thanks pal..

laughlaughwhistle

Lee - Jay and I were talking about you wondering how the heck you were doing. Did you get the new job?

Tuzzy is actually at work now Todd saw him a couple days this week. He didn't get a deer but helped his brother Sal bring his in. He's gonna be on vacation the 14th thru the 18th as well.

Jay - I know what you mean now by the action on those hexi-fly's, nice. I recommend a little 5 gal. bucket jigging boy's, great therapy waiting for ice.

Thunder - Call me at work bro..