• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Note from admin, please read forum policy before posting again, thank you.

It's a great place to hunt run by great people I just got my new membership on Sat but you don't have to be a member they have the fields setup really nice with lots of cover. As a member you get reduced rates for birds and you can hunt just scratch birds instead of releasing any.

Mike J,

I hunted glendarado a couple times last year, the cover was weak.

They had several choices for fields so maybe the others are better, no membership and the birds were resonable, I think it was 14/15 per bird with a 3 bird min. per hunter.

I just hunted on pheasant ridge this last Saturday, and it was a great time. We did not expect much since all of us are extreme novices. In fact, I had not shot a shot gun in 10 years. And for a dog we had my 8 year old lab-springer who had never hunted before. Mike took real good care of us. I highly recommend, and I will return. Very friendly and helpful.

Try Bear Creek near Hinckley, MN. I had a young pointer who needed some work so I went there in August and again in September. The guy marked all the birds he planted at my request so I could complete some specific training drills.

The cover was very nice and the owners were great. I blew a tire on his property right before the hunt in August and he helped me change it, despite the 85 degree weather.

Chukar were 13/ bird with a 5 bird minimum, pheasant were 17/ bird with 4 bird minimum. Scratch birds were 10.

I went out to a game farm called Rice Creek today and had a blast. It is a members only club but they let us hunt it because our group told them we were thinking about joining so they gave us a trial. I believe they have around 1400 acres of land with lots of different hunting situations. We hunted standing corn rows today. Our guide was excelent and worked 4 dogs very well.

It is a little bit more expensive but its a very nice opperation

It is located near St. Cloud

Pheasant Ridge in Ogilve/Mora area, been going there for a few years. Don't need a membership, but those are reasonable if you do decide to go with one. Great people, good variety of cover. I trained my pup there last year, he is doing great on wild birds this year.