Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vexilar F-18 vs F-8

3 posts in this topic

Howdy all,
Quick question.Watt for watt which is a better all around unit.Mainly fish for eyes,but do fish for panfish.I'm never in water deeper than 75 feet.

I've never owned an FL-8, but my buddy that has one sure was impressed with the AZ and brighter display of my FL-18 when I busted it out last winter! I'm sure others will chime in, but my opinion is the extra $$ you spend will be worth it.

I have the fl-8. I love it. I have never had a problem with it, the battery life is amazing. I can usually go about 3 or 4 weekends haveing it on all fishing day and the battery hardly fades. My freinds think it is funny cause you can see what the fish are doing on the screen with your hook and you can almost call when a fish will hit.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Keep an eye on those trees. They tend to jump in the way when your not looking.    won't be the same without ya. 
    • Truth be told it was the outstate money that originally built the metro into what it is. Without that funding St Paul would be nothing more than St Peter is today. 
    • Can't argue with the last part
    • I wonder if a person gets an extended warranty if that will help?  I have a 2011 with 5.3 silverado and all is good today so I'm thinking og looking into that.
    • My last kayak adventure was less than stellar wound up in the drink. And it was a cold drink at that. A very memorable paddle up to that point. It was the first time I had ever been on the water with snow on everything. It was awesome.    Alas, my 'yaks are all put up for the season now. Waiting for next years adventures to begin. 
    • I am toying with the idea of doing a little calling this weekend. The moon is nice and dark, so the first and last few minutes  of daylight might make something happen. It all depends on what I stumble into for sign. The majority of the deer hunters have been done for a while, so the free meals are going to be getting harder to come by. 
    • The fans I was talking about are 12 volt and only 1" deep. Putting them under the heater might not do the job because the heat from heater rises. If you have room in the lower cabinet on your heater you could mount one fan inside and blow the heat out the grill on the front of the heater.
    • I thought last night's game was surprisingly entertaining considering how low scoring it was for most of it. Not sure if people outside of MN and TX would agree. Rudolph dropping that ball in the end zone was devastating - IMO it was a bigger play than the final one. As much as I hate to see us continue to lose, I honestly have never seen a team lose so many starters at key positions and still be competitive. Says a lot about our coaching, depth, and players buying in.   Will be interesting to see what we can do with our OL without having a 1st rd pick this off season. As others have said, it wouldn't be a bad strategy to use every draft pick we have on the linemen.      
    • Yes. Unlike you I have a job and a life.   I'll just say that whatever it's about you are right because that's the only thing I could ever say that you would possibly agree with me on. I won't get in the way of your libertarian fantasies.
  • Our Sponsors