• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Ice Fishing Show - Syracuse, 11-13 Dec 09

Look guys I am embarassed to tell you this but there may not be enough clothing to bring to the NY ice fishing Expo next weekend.

The high demand for on-line clothing is a testament to MarCum customers whom spent 10 years pent up, frustrated and waiting for something to happen on the clothing front.

"If your going to order your hoodie do it on-line NOW!"

We might not make it through Wednesday on the hoodies at this pace, it's unbelievable... Again I am sorry I can't guarantee product at the NY Ice Show but if something happens you will be the first to know..

Please order your hoodies today!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee - I'll be there all 3 days as will Timmy. ThunderJig was going to be there when the doors open friday. AW's still not sure but it looks like a bunch of us are going to the Dinasaur after the shoe on Sat. Kyle, Franklin, Tyler, Bud??? Everyone should chime in...

Just finished a conference call with MarCum. Guys are pumped to come to the show and according to Jon they will be at Dinosaur everynight there here. wink Jon will be arriving Thursday morning and they should have everything set-up so I will just have to show up. Sweet... Were getting close boys. Can't wait to see everyone!

Will be there on Sunday, don't "need" anything but we will see. Should be a good ice year, got the news that my winter work is laying me off Jan 1st, no complaints here smile looks like un-enjoyment and icefishing this winter smile

Sounds like the same for me FK...I would like to hit a few spots with you again. It has been a few years.Is your # the same as the last time? Or do you and the new wife have a family plan and new number whistle Couldn't help myself!!

Bud and I are going out friday night right after work hope to see you guys if your there. the way the small lakes look if the cold stays with us i think we might be able to get on the ice next week or the latest 2 weeks buds dads pond is frozen over and u can stand on the edges with out going through . it wont be long. I know where there is a good tree no what i mean tim

Bud and I are going out friday night right after work hope to see you guys if your there. the way the small lakes look if the cold stays with us i think we might be able to get on the ice next week or the latest 2 weeks buds dads pond is frozen over and u can stand on the edges with out going through . it wont be long. I know where there is a good tree no what i mean tim
A tree that smiles with happiness cool.

Todd that tree is afraid of you but laughs at Frank laugh It's gonna be a good time guys. cool What a kickoff to the beginning of ice season. Yes I do need a tranquilizer shot and I don't care!

How about them Browns! The tavern was rocking last night we all went home pretty much voiceless. This win made our season. And in Jay's words, "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then" Sacked Rothlesberger 8 times with a Browns defense that features scrubs and practice squad rejects and Quinn had a decent first half and a lousy 2nd half and the key was again that Brady didn't turn the ball over. .. Josh Cribbs was fantastic as we out rushed them big time thanks to those long sweeps by Cribbs...

Got my Marcum hoodie and winter hat in the mail their nice. i really like the hat tho, nice flaps that fold down or stay up depending how high you have the buddy crankin! Fits great cant wait to use them...i was debating between a L or XL for fitting on over the layers i wear, went with the large and its oversized so will fit good with layers if that helps anyone who was wavering about how their sized.

C'mon Frank these moments come once in about every ten years. Tim Couch was the Browns QB last time they beat the Steelers.. Kyle - I wouldn't be surprised to see that sweatshhirt shrink a bit in the dryer. Thanks for the sizing info... Will be wearing your new gear?

Of course ill be wearing my new gear man! Ill be wearing my blue suite if this weather keeps up...actually ill be fishing in my blue suite sunday if this weather keeps up! that is after i wack a few more deer for the freezer tomorrow! grin