• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Ice Fishing Show - Syracuse, 11-13 Dec 09

Who's coming? Got the word this morning MarCum/SHOWDOWN booth will be in place. Good opportunity for you guys to meet my good friend Jon Marshall. He's heard some of your names of course and it will be nice to put a face with the name so swing on buy as you make the rounds.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds good Frank!

Todd - I like your comment.

Dark Cloud and Dougie I think we should have a little froth and food at that cafe we stopped at last year. That was a good time..

Gotta tell I am tickled by the idea of apparrel.

Rick ie. Spitshot, nice chatting with you and will see you at the show...

The King has spoken...glad to see your alive smile

We have been pounding the Waldos on the Big O if you want in on the action...get a hold of one of us Bro!!!

Take care Tim!!

Yes sir I am still alive unfortunately not muc htime for fishing frown Work, wife etc etc has kept me very very busy. I do love the fall walleye bite.

I want to get a bunch of us from the east side to make the trip out hope the get more vendors this year cant wait to see what marcum has for clothing comeing out i could never get a hold of a hat my guy was always out . would like to meet up with you guys and as long as the girlfriend hasnt had baby yet I will be there

Tyler - I still owe you a hat on me! Girlfriend baby? You been BUSY... You guys know what your having. I'll expect a VX-1 order for the little one if she's born prior to Christmas, LOL. Tyler I need your cell #, got a new phone after a wader mishap and lost everything. Say hello to Bud !

Fishingking - Not for nothing but who would want to marry you with your fishing schedule. Your a dead man now sounds like you have already handed the pants over pal... Congratulations, what did you guys do elope/Vegas? You must have the fishing talk with her as soon as possible. Good to see you chime in King...

The Ice show should be bigger this year and the more people that show means more venders and more venders means more deals. That's how it works! If you guys know of any other local businesses being there feel free to add to the post. We look forward to the ice show in Syracuse for years to come!

Drinks sounds good pal and for the father to be will be buying!

Guys I got the word today on the first couple bids for clothing and all I can say is the third one that should be coming soon is looking like the one. Briefly, Hat's three styles and long sleeve T's. As I know more or have more I will let you know..

King - I am sure the fishing part was in your pre-nuptial agreement Tim. grin I know it was a part of mine... well maybe not on paper but she was clear about my softball and fishing hobbies.. She fishes with you, that's great and better in limited quantities laugh! Sometimes you just gotta let them take there own fish off. grin Congrats to the newly weds! cool

Can't wait for the ice show. I wish Shappell would attend. I want to check out that Rover 1.5 real bad, can't recall if they had many Shappell's at the show last year or not, Jay?