• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Todays game

harvey lee

There wasn't anything to back up he got hit in the calf and righfully so after what Majeres did. Delmon threw HM under the bus on National TV while wer're in a pennant race, you have to sweep that under rug as quickly as possible and move on.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Yeah I get Majeres screwed up and should not have done what he did.

But what Delmon did has never been done in the history of the game. He got plunked in the calf for crying out loud and called out his own pitcher and had to be restained from attacking him...LOL.

Peter Gammons quote. "I've never seen anything like that 55 years of covering baseball" grin

I could go deeper but we'll just go with what Bert said he needs to learn the game of baseball and while that doesn't look like it's going to be the case we can only hope and dream it comes to fruition.... wink

BOY. Someone might wish to change their post now..............

...or just man up and eat the crow. wink

This to shall pass. When was the last time the Twins were involved in a bench clearer. Not often for sure as Gardy has is (most) of his players under control.

But on the tonights game all you Peter Positives out there. We have to keep winning, and we cannot control Detroit/Chicago. That game starts a hour earlier than ours, so there will be some scoreboard watching tonite. GO GO TWINS. What I am worried about is the lack of dingers we have had recently. Way to long so tonite at home the dingers will come, in the new "MALL OF AMERICA FIELD AT THE HUBERT H HUMPREY METRODOME."

Trivia question for ya, What does the H stand for.

Tony Oliva stated the obvious again that he had never seen a player do what Delmon did which isn't exactly breaking news!

I like Delmon to continue with his solid offense today 2 more hits and the game winner in a 4-3 11 inning game!

Go Twins go Delmon!

how exciting was that? blacky pitches great, delmon comes up big again, cuddy gets a very clutch hit and span once again comes up with a defensive gem. total team effort today. way to go twins!!!

Awesome game today. Mijares has been playing terrible since his little incident. Not sure what the deal is with that. Regardless of what happens after tomorrows game, the Twins have had a great year. Winning 15 out of their last 19 games is impressive. Go Whitesox!