• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for a cheap permanent spear shack

Dooley87

I would like to get into spearing this winter and I am interested in geting an inexpensive used permanent spear shack. Curious if anybody knows anyone with an extra house they don't use anymore etc...

I have searched craiglist and there were a couple but nothing that grabed my attention, maybe it is just to early yet

hey there glenn57, It has been awhile since i have been online but i remember chating with you awhile back, hows it going?
great. glad your back. so what part of cold spring do you live. i am about 2 blocks west of the nursing home and 2blocks nortrh of ball park. we are planning on a gtg or 2 this winter if it works you should come along. you do have to keep an eye on a couple in this group though. laughlaughwhistlewhistle noticed your a union guy also, great.

Originally Posted By: bearbait87
hey there glenn57, It has been awhile since i have been online but i remember chating with you awhile back, hows it going?
great. glad your back. so what part of cold spring do you live. i am about 2 blocks west of the nursing home and 2blocks nortrh of ball park. we are planning on a gtg or 2 this winter if it works you should come along. you do have to keep an eye on a couple in this group though. laughlaughwhistlewhistle noticed your a union guy also, great.

Hey glenn57, i am north on cty rd 2 just past the highschool, that farm on your right, the fuchs farm. I've got a red silverado with a ducks unlimited banner across the windshield.

and yeah i used to be union but i have been laid off, hoping to live on the lake this winter and in the woods this fall

i get my garden fertilizer from doug in the spring. he and his wife graduated 1 year before me. i know them pretty good. i have a brown chevy truck with brown topper with all kinds of stickers on the topper door. good luck findin a spearhouse.

i have a 4x8 that i just built.... right now its just a shell with a door and no windows and an open floor.... 2x6 runners..... and needs to be insulated.

Get ahold of me we can work something out if your interested. only reason for getting ridof it is im a big guy and itskinda small for me.

[email protected]

Names Eric

i get my garden fertilizer from doug in the spring. he and his wife graduated 1 year before me. i know them pretty good. i have a brown chevy truck with brown topper with all kinds of stickers on the topper door. good luck findin a spearhouse.

Thats cool, me and a friend are renting the trailer there, He is a pretty cool guy, i like hanging out with him, I'll have to ask him about you sometime. you should shoot me an email sometime