Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Kris Kristufek

LakeLady Component Offer

We hope everyone has had a terrific summer! Or is it just getting started!! lol.

Now that another rod building season is upon us we are kicking it off with a 10% sale on orders of $25 or more in merchandise. We can obtain nearly anything pertaining to rod building, blanks, components, equipment, supplies, etc. Give us a call. Our suppliers will drop-ship direct to you for a small additional processing fee.

When you place your order reference code #SB2009 to get the discount.

Offer good until 10/10/09.

Only 6 days left on our rod building season kickoff sale. We have just a few solid carbon ice blanks left, they are 28" ultra lights. Out the door for $8 each. I'll bring them along this weekend if any body is interested.

Jeff, click on the Merrick Tackle logo in the links page of the www.LakeLadyrods.com page. Over 400 pages of tackle and components there. In addition to the very extensive on-line catalog, click on the St. Croix or Fuji or other suppliers to get their full catalog as well. Make a list of what you need, send it to me, I will compute the prices, collect your payment info and the order will be dropped shipped to you.

Having problems... call me 218-562-4512

UPNORTH and others. I do have a small supply of components mostly for my own use or in my rod building classes, including a few blanks from various suppliers. Have found however, regardless of what I have in stock, it is not the right component for the job at hand and I need to order from my supplier. I get blanks in about 3 days, other components in about a week to 10 days.

Call me or email what you need, I will quote a price including shipping and taxes. We accept your check or credit card, but you will need to call me with the CC#, as my web site is not set to accept cards.

Sorry for the delay in responding, have been out of the country