Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

If you were looking for a used.....

23 posts in this topic

Berreta 20 gauge, where would you look. I have been looking for the last 4 months, and cant find them anywhere. i am looking for a automatic, and a 26 inch barrel!

Seems I rememeber seeing a couple used Barretas at Gander Mtn here in new york a couple months ago...

I would follow up on the online gun auction sites. I have seen some great deals on a few.

I have checked a few of them sites, and have not found much of anything. I really not sure if i want to buy a new one, just so much money even know i love having guns, i would rather find a used one!

not sure? you could always call. just checked and they do. just search for H and H sport shop

Ahlman's in Morristown? Just north of the Owatonna Cabela's. They have the biggest selection of used guns I've ever seen. Yes, they have a HSOforum.

i didnt check that out, and didnt find much of anything there. maybe im just trying to find a needle in a hay stack

Time to cash in those Cabela's points and get a new one! smile You know you want one.

i would love to get a new one, but i dont have any cabelas points! i dont use that card!

Zip it glenn