• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre fans

FORD FOREVER

I have always liked Favre, just never liked the TEAM he played for(Packers). I am anxiously awaiting our first game against the pack. It should be one heck of a game. How many packer fans do you think will be wearing their old green and gold #4's?

Getting all teary eyed Madden style just talking about the boy playing the mans game...bla blah blah......I have always respected Bert, I just don't think he will stay healthy. And the sad part this year will be if he isnt healthy he will still play.

How many packer fans do you think will be wearing their old green and gold #4's?

Anyone catch them zooming in on the guy at pre-season game 4 with the packers #4 jersey on? He was standing kind of by him self and could not stand all that good grin He had a cold one in his hand and did not look too happy grin

Always respected Favre as a QB and think it is an honor to see him here for a season to try and help with the Vike's Super Bowl record. You know if that could happen, Brett would die a very happy man!

If anyone knows how the Pack play, I would put my money on one guy. For any players who are still wearing a Green Bay Jersey that played with Favre I assume owe him one or two. Any new player since Favre left does not have enough to hold a grudge I would assume. I would bet the fans in the crowd will take out Favre before the Packers do?

[quote=shackbash

Anyone catch them zooming in on the guy at pre-season game 4 with the packers #4 jersey on? He was standing kind of by him self and could not stand all that good grin He had a cold one in his hand and did not look too happy grin quote]

I bet that was me!!! Was he 6'3" 225 pounds and very handsome???

[quote=shackbash

Anyone catch them zooming in on the guy at pre-season game 4 with the packers #4 jersey on? He was standing kind of by him self and could not stand all that good grin He had a cold one in his hand and did not look too happy grin quote]

I bet that was me!!! Was he 6'3" 225 pounds and very handsome???

No. He looked like you!

Been a Packers fan for many years and love watching Favre. Now I actualy have a reason to watch the Vikes this year every Sunday, team has been dull for years and now there is a reason to watch, one of the best QB's of all time.

Toughguy, I am totally with you on this... Used to live 30 miles from Green Bay and went to a lot of Vikes Packer games when Brett was just starting out. I dressed as a Viking to the games - horns and everything. I hated Brett and the Packers but now he isn't that bad of a guy. Go Vikes!

Sorry mnwild but I have a feeling if you think your going to get to watch every sunday vikes game with Favre I have a feeling that come about the end of Oct at the latest the only chance of that happening is if you and he are sitting in your living room watching the game on tv. I am a very avid Vikings fan but it is what it is