• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What non-outdoors collections do you have?

hoggs222

Zamboni, I'm not going to get it because I invested into Guitar Hero. As much as I'd love it, I just can't justify paying $60 + the instruments.

I want it sooooo bad, I, too am a HUGE Beatles fan. But considering the version I want is $250, and a new PS3 is $299, doesn't make much sense. BTW, my weiner dogs name is Ringo

I have some sports memorabilia:

All Autographed:

Larry Bird jersey

Brett Favre jersey (Packers)

Tom Lehman scorecard and golf balls

Tony Oliva photo

Marion Gaborick photo and hockey puck

Kirby Pucket baseball

Kind of a cool way to decorate the family room and collect the players you want.

I've got all kinds of Hamm's beer collectables;

- lot's of glasses

- Many different special edition steins from various oktoberfest's

- A shirt

- A stocking hat

- Garbage can

- Huge wall watch

- plug in waterfall scene

and more stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.

Minnesota Twins bobbleheads.

Ditto on that one! I've only got 21 of them, all stadium give-away bobbles with authenticity cards. Wish I could claim I acquired them all personally but I didn't, just a handful. Someday... I'll finish it off, someday.

My other collection is the Arctic Cat toy model snowmobiles that have been produced since 1991. I've got the majority of them, missing the earlier years and the super rare Kirk Hibbert model. All still in the box.

Originally Posted By: koonie
I've got a large collection of human skulls. Some pretty cool lampshades as well.

Dahmer, is that you???? I thought they got you in prison... winkgrin

WWII aviation prints.

Faked my death. That was a look alike. I escaped in a laundry bag.. Now living in Dawson with Ed Gein.

Originally Posted By: elwood
pre 64 nickels

schimdts beer cans but it is the outdoors sport collection so that probally doesnt count.

old grainbelt sign

and soon to be one less nord-lord trophy!!!!!! crazylaughlaughlaughlaughlaughwhistlewhistle

Oh yea this wintr I'm gonna strat collecting glenns tears and there will be alot of them laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh