• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Waterfowl Photos

this is why i love this site because i say one thing and people get blown out of propertion it was a total joke i just think its funny how the sterotypical goose and duck hunters are always wearing a prostaffer hoodie so take a chill pill buds. now i suppose i better put up my pics with out my prostaffer hoodies

goosehuntin.jpg

0920091407a-1.jpg

gooseopener.jpg

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, great pictures and success this year for some of you!

sig- tell "Duckaholic" to quit cheating on the geese on the golf course...love that comment... lol

Let's keep this thread to pictures and positive notes from now on. wink

Zeek- no we don't do guided hunts but we could if we really wanted to. I don't like the idea of Leasing fields if need to, its more to be out with friends and enjoy this time of the month!

Snow- Saskatchewan will be a blast! I've always wanted to go there! Freelancing or guides? Good luck and post pics when you get back!

Oh for the kids "Team DRC" put down 25 more and 2 bands yesterday morning (its what its all bout fellas!) wink It will be aired on Focus Outdoors later in June.

Hey Quack

We freelance in Canada. I don't see any reason to have a guide up there. Permission is much easier to get in Canada. Most farmers want the birds off of their fields and I am more than willing to help them out.

just curious, some have guides some don't. I have never had problem getting permission here in MN...guess it's just where I hunt.

Here are some pictures from last Sunday.

Homo.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

hardware

landingband.jpg

Nice pics guys ! Are we going to get the usual in the star and trib this weekend, opener results spotty or the fair to poor with some areas having excellent hunting. The recent cold snap may have pushed some birds out of the area. I think I've read that report since about 1990 and each year thereafter. Birds or not, good luck out there !