Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe15

Awesome News!

8 posts in this topic

My dad told me I get to go bear hunting for a week up in Grygla Minnesota with the local archery dealer. We will be sitting in a ground blind and if I am successful I will be on "young guns outdoors" Any tips? I have never done this before.

Patience grasshopper!! Good for you Joe!!!! I sat many hours in a tree with my bow.... I still have not gotten that shot! But I never hunted the most productive spots, it was with friends and that was the fun of it! Have a blast and get your shot placement on spot!!!! And don't steal a sweetroll from the bait bucket!!!! wink

Congrats Joe. I have no advice accept smile when you stick that big boar. ( I would throw in an off handed referrence to the make sure you bring a comb, but I doubt you would get the Stand by Me movie inferrence, due to your age)

Congrats Joe. I have no advice accept smile when you stick that big boar. ( I would throw in an off handed referrence to the make sure you bring a comb, but I doubt you would get the Stand by Me movie inferrence, due to your age)

LMAO

I love that movie.

Grygla, excellent! Its a real neat area, with a great folks and community.

As a sidebar, be sure to check out the local elk population if you can.

Best of luck to you, Joe.

picksbigwagon, I LOVE THAT MOVIE! I am laughing so hard right now. My brothers and I watch it all the time!

Congrats Joe and have a great hunt. I have harvested bear with both my bow and a gun. Either way, its a thrill if you get the chance to harvest one.

Enjoy the expierence.