• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Atlanta

LMITOUT

I will honestly say that was actualy a race I enjoyed. They were really racing. I felt bad for "happy", but we all had to see that comming. A car that comes together after 30 laps just cant beat a car that is really really good for 20, especialy when there are only 15 left to go.

I agree. It was surprisingly fun to watch and I think the slick track was the key since it put the race in the driver's hands for once. It really didn't matter if just a team or two hit on a setup like it does at about every other track on the circuit because they all had to truly drive the car last night.

It was fun watching guys who were dominating all of a sudden start to stink it up and vice versa. It seemed like a crapshoot after each pit stop on which way they were going to go.

Now as far as the fantasy picks go, my already slim chance of making the top 10 is all but history now. I was doing OK for a while and then at the end it all fell apart with the #2 hitting the wall and the #48 breaking an axle. That pretty much summed up the luck I've had this year.

One more race to go but he's in 14th place. Richmond should be exciting with the standings this close.

9) #39-Ryan Newman, 3138, -556 (+77)

10) #5-Mark Martin [4 wins], 3126, -568 (+72)

11) #16-Greg Biffle, 3125, -569 (+69)

12) #17-Matt Kenseth [2 wins], 3077, -617 (+20 ahead of 13th),

--------------------------------------

13) #83-Brian Vickers [1 win], 3057, 20 points out of 12th

14) #18-Kyle Busch [4 wins], 3040, -37

15) #00-David Reutimann [1 win] 2945, -132

I got to see the last half of the race and thought it was pretty good. The 29 was strong on the longer runs but just did'nt have anything for the 9 at the end.

The 42 was good as well but really ran out of time.

Sifty

I did not see it as I was out eye fishing in the full moon. I'm very happy with the race as I moved up to 5th in Fantasy points.

In the past 7 weeks or so, I have gone from 22nd up to 5th.

I'm shooting for my second title if the others don't get too tough on one.