Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
airdriver

Use a Light Flash Please!

9 posts in this topic

Went out today was the third out on the pond. Little foggy so couldn't see much. As I rowed out, past a group set up, they gave me the light flash to tell me where they were. Ok, one more group out there I thought, didn't get a flash as I rowed to my spot. Set up few blocks, but kept it small, still didn't know where the other group was. Sure enough light comes up and they are right across from me in shooting range. Well, that wasn't very safe and the other spots filled in behind me, so I went home. Waste of time. A little light flash would have warned me and allowed me to find another spot before they were all taken. Sad.

Sorry to hear. Sometimes a light flash every now and then from the last ones paddling out to a spot is also nice. Sometimes they need a flash to flash you.

It is common courtesy to let someone know where you are. Its a real shame that common courtesy is an endangered species !You will have NO DOUBT about where I am. That still does not stop some of the fools though. I pretty much only hunt WMAs and you would't beleive some of the stories I could tell !

just a few more ducks for the MN hunters RRR

Everyone knows there are no ducks in MN. wink