• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ND Opener

eyeguy 54

In my area and the ranch I hunt, there is not a crop there due to all the spring flooding.

They did not have time to get it in.

When we do have corn, typically it is not harvested until Nov 5th or so. There have been years when the corn was still in after rifle opener. That makes for a tough hunt.

Corn down in October? You might talk to the farmer about that. All my friends are expecting a late harvest this year due to the cold weather. Just a heads up.

Yeah, I know it's more excitement and hope than sureity. We'll go as late in Oct. as possible to get closer to the Rut though.