Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MARINERMAGNUM

The big Orange

13 posts in this topic

I ran to town on an errand and took the camera,hoping to see some birds-but nothing. I sat down later to eat,and the moon came up looking very orange-ish. By the time I got the tripod set up,the color had changed,but it was my last chance to make an image this day,and I'm glad I got the opportunity! smile

50D,300mmW/2x Telextender @600mm,F11

3890855721_974b44f9ce_o.jpg

I was just leaving a wedding dance and the moon was rising, but I was so knackered from running around in the sun all day I just winked at the moon and drove home. Glad you nailed it for me, MM. smilesmile

Awesome shot of the moon. Looks like a ballon from the bottom, are you sure your not pulling our leg??? J/K. smile

Oh my goodness. Now that's the shot I was going for. That is gorgeous!

Thanks for the kind words!

The bottom looks kinda like a naval orange. It looks like there was an impact in that spot with the striations coming away from it in different directions.

I don't see our flag. grin

I was out and about tonight fishing, at that nice organge glow sure doesn't last long. I took a few of my own tonight, and then went to Zorbaz for supper and 30 minutes later it was all white. I see how mine turned out later.

img1868w.jpg

I was checking out the moon thru the binocs, then noticed I had a little pic opportunity, it turned out ok.