Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archerysniper

She almost had him

9 posts in this topic

CDY_0133.jpg

If you look above the bear you will see a 15 year old girl that is very upset tonight she had this bear come in tonight and when it gave her the perfect shot she drew her bow and the arrow fell off the string hit the stand and the bear ran away my friend didn't think of it till later that the trail cam might of atleast caught the bear but it also caught her standing in the tree drawing her bow.

What a bummer for her but still a great experience. The same thing happened to me while hunting whitetails before. Those kind of things tend to only happen once. Since then, the first thing I do is make sure my arrow is nocked tight. I'm sure she'll have more opportunities. Very cool picture. I'd put the pic on the wall just because it such a neat shot. Good luck lil' miss Archerysniper!!

That is one very neat photo. Too bad she had not got a shot at it. I had the same thing happen while hunting whitetail. From that point on always check to make sure that the nocks are nice and tight. I was very upset also when lost an opportunity at a nice deer.

Her time will come I asked if she wanted to use my .308 and refused said she wanted one with the bow this was the third bear she has had come in during shooting time.

Man that sucks Snipe. Hope she gets another shot. Get her a Q.A.D. or a ripcord and that wont happen.

Even a whisker biscuit would save the day. Tough break but I'm sure she knows by now it happens to all of us.