Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishin58

Kid bugs me

12 posts in this topic

Anybody else notice the striking resemblence of Lincecum to Mitch Kramer on Dazed and Confuzed.

Somebody should talk Tim into grabbing his nose after every pitch!!

Anybody else notice the striking resemblence of Lincecum to Mitch Kramer on Dazed and Confuzed.

Somebody should talk Tim into grabbing his nose after every pitch!!

Yes!!!! Every time I see him I want to give him $10 and tell him to "go across the street and pick up a sixer" I am glad to hear I am not the only one. grin

BTW, I have a feeling he is grabbing his nose to get a little skin oil on his fingers. It's a little trick I was taught as a kid to get the sections of a fly rod or cane pole to slide together nicely and come apart with ease. Just rub on your nose a little and you will see the little shine on your fingers. Just another way of greasing the ball.

That was my thoughts exactly, I just had to say it!!

Rick Vaughn " You put snot on the ball?"

Harris "You do whatever you can"

That skin oil off your nose is good for another trick- a buddy showed me once to take index finger and go over bridge of nose with it, then stick finger into a mug of heady beer- the head will disappear

MitchKramer.jpgtimlicecum.jpg

If you watch the movie, Mitch is constantly grabbing his nose too, and he was the pitcher!!!! grin

That is pretty close.

One that always got me was Kelly Leak from Bad News Bears:

JackieEarleHaley.jpg

And the long haired Steve Nash:

76.jpg

Thank you neighbor guy, haha!! I tried to dig up some pics from dazed and confused but could not find any good ones.!

That skin oil off your nose is good for another trick- a buddy showed me once to take index finger and go over bridge of nose with it, then stick finger into a mug of heady beer- the head will disappear

Ok thats cool, but now you've got oil off your nose in your beer.....not so cool.